Coaching for Bachelor’s Degree Admissions: United States
Admissions coaching for your applications to American universities
Increase your chances of gaining admission to the most selective American colleges and universities for your bachelor’s degree
Overview of the pack
Are you planning to study at an American college for your bachelor’s degree?
Your Dream School offers you a complete and personalized coaching and support service for each step of the application process to the best American colleges and universities.
Our coaching is adapted to your needs and profile and is provided by theYour Dream School team as well as by our team of mentors who are graduates or students of the best American universities (Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia, Stanford, Berkeley).
Our support package includes the following services:
- Help in selecting American colleges and universities (College List)
- Development of a preparation calendar, checklist and admission strategy
- Assistance in writing all elements of the application (Common App, activity list, short answer questions, letters of recommendation)
- Brainstorming, planning, and help in writing your personal statement and supplement essays
- Interview preparation (alumni interview and general interview)
- Preparation before departure
Who is this pack for?
This package is designed for students in 10th, 11th or 12th grade who wish to apply to bachelor’s degree programs at colleges and universities in the United States and would like to receive full support at each step of the admission process.
The Your Dream School Method
Individual sessions with an Inspiring Tutor
Each student is advised by a Mentor who plays the role of advisor, coach and tutor.
A bespoke method for each student
While our track record is consistent, our method is neither rigid, nor formulaic. Our coaching is tailored to the individual needs of each student.
Absolute flexibility in coaching
Our coaching can be done entirely remotely. This allows students to be in contact with the best tutors no matter where they live.
An international team dedicated to your success
Our team guides you at every step and answers all your questions on a daily basis.
What are the contents and objectives of the pack?
ASSISTANCE IN DEVELOPING AN ADMISSION STRATEGY
– Setting up a tailor-made coaching program to fill in some of your gaps and boost your academic results and extra-curricular activities both during the school year and the winter and summer vacations.
– Advice on summer and high school projects (summer schools, internships or community programs).
– Recommendation of a suitable schedule for the preparation of all required tests (SAT / ACT and TOEFL).
COACHING FOR THE PREPARATION AND CONSTRUCTION OF YOUR ADMISSIONS FILES
– Preparation of your Common App file and school-specific applications to be completed
– Accompaniment in the realization of your list of activities and your answers to the short questions
– Development of a concrete action plan for the preparation of all the written documents you will need for your admission applications to the selected colleges and universities
– Establishment of deadlines and work cycles for the writing of the first draft, from the rewriting of essays to the production of a final version
ASSISTANCE IN WRITING LETTERS OF RECOMMENDATION
– Help in selecting the most relevant referees for your letters of recommendation
– Assistance in writing and translating your letters of recommendation and unlimited return visits with your Mentor
ASSISTANCE IN WRITING YOUR ESSAYS
– Brainstorming, developing a plan for each essay, proofreading and rewriting each of your essays with your Mentor
– Coaching for the development and construction of essays that effectively and convincingly communicate your passion and motivation
– Proofreading and improving your essays on both content and form (structure, grammar and spelling) to produce exceptional essays
PREPARATION FOR INTERVIEWS WITH ALUMNI
– Organization of mock interviews specific to certain schools (“alumni interviews“) and more generic interviews (Vericant or InitalView) in real conditions until the exercise is mastered
– Questioning by your Mentor on specific questions tailored to the targeted universities
– Referral to additional resources (texts, articles and books) to deepen your knowledge of topics that could be addressed during your interviews
– Work on your posture and your strength of conviction in order to bring out your personality
What is the price of the pack?
10th, 11th and 12th grade
Ask for a quote
Individual remote coaching